MAINZ, 04.05.2015. For many years, the Dorsten fire brigade used four Mercedes-Benz Vario chassis for ambulances, but Daimler ceased Vario production with the introduction of Euro 6. Local DAF dealer Wietholt provided an Allison-equipped LF45 chassis to test drive with convincing results.
FULDA, 04.05.2015. Allison Transmission will showcase the latest propulsion solutions for fire- fighting and other emergency-service vehicles at RETTmobil, May 6-8, in Fulda, Germany. Exhibition visitors can view a 3000 SeriesTM cutaway model and get in-depth information about Allison’s fully automatic transmission technology at Booth 1209 in Hall F.
- Runway repair specialist adds Allison fully automatic transmission to Iveco Daily service vehicle
- üstra bus fleet saves up to 30 percent fuel with Allison hybrid systems
- Increased productivity, reduced noise leads Trío Operadores to add Allison-equipped Econic NGT distribution vehicles
- Allison Transmission enhances durability and reliability of Antarctic observation snow vehicle
- Madrid Fire Department chooses Allison for fleet renewa