MILAN, September 2015. With nearly 100,000 visitors attending daily, Expo 2015 is not only a historic event for Milan, but also a huge challenge for Amsa, which manages refuse collection, street cleaning and environmental services for the city. To meet these demands, 55 new Iveco vehicles were added to Amsa’s fleet, 60 percent of which are equipped with Allison fully automatic transmissions.
ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN, August 2015. Allison Transmission Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ALSN) and the Ann Arbor Area Transportation Authority (TheRide) have dedicated the first of 60 new buses equipped with the latest advances in fuel economy technology. Referred to as xFE, designating extra fuel economy, the new fully automatic bus transmission has demonstrated improvements up to 7 percent.
INDIANAPOLIS, USA, Juli 2015. Allison Transmission Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ALSN) today announced a new series of bus models that incorporate the latest advances in fuel economy technology. Referred to as xFE, designating extra fuel economy, the fully automatic bus transmissions have demonstrated improvements up to 7 percent in addition to the company’s FuelSense® features.
- MAN integrates Allison transmission into TGM and TGS range, volunteer fire department in Zillertal region takes delivery of premiere vehicle at Interschutz 2015
- Fast, safe and extremely maneuverable: Hannover fire brigade trusts new Allison-equipped vehicle
- Allison Transmission to showcase its products at Interschutz, June 8-13
- Allison Transmission helps improve environment in Buenos Aires
- Virtue out of necessity: DAF ambulance with Allison fully automatic transmission